Read my mind n Welcome 2 my world

Sunday, August 13, 2006


"Yun, It's a good chance." I think u must apply for the position.
"Being an editor? I've never thought of that."
"Trust me. I know you can."Rony, my colleage in LIA Bintaro convinced me.
"I don't know"
"Try!! Nothing to lose anyway."

I have to thank this guy. Definitely.
I find my world when i work as an Editor in C'nS Junior Magazines. I always like writing but I never thought writing stories can be this fun. Who knows I can be a writer one day. A real one. Somebody who's full of imagination and whose words can be a lesson for life.

I never thought getting into the children's world is so much fun. I feel like my mind, thought and soul are enriched day by day. Join my world, guys!! hopefully you get the same feeling as I do.

5 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Ira Lathief said...

Hi yuyun
Yes, through writing, you can start making a change in this world, even for a small thing! I believe you can be one of greatest writers in this country one day soon!

PS: Thx for ur comment. yun boleh tau email mu?? balas ke email ku di: ira.yuniarty@rcti.tv, Keep in touch!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lukman Nul Hakim said...

Waah..CNS? Kalo gak salah majalahnya LIA? Nanti aku pesen ya buat Fiori-ku. Namaste..

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger luvyuyun said...

Mbak Ira... I sent u email, sudah dicek blom?

Mas Lukman, Cns Junior emang satu yayasan sama LIA. Emangnya Fiori tinggal di mana? bukannya di INdia juga? Klo mau subscribe bisa email alamatnya ke aku? nyun2@yahoo.com


Oya..something's wrong with my blog... kayaknya mungkin aku perbaiki dulu. I'll try to contact u later. Nice 2 know You, guys.

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger luvyuyun said...

Oya, Mbak Ira... kayaknya aku pernah ngeliat mbak ira di rotrich club (Maaf klo salah sebut nama)klo bener berarti mbak ira, the same person yg email aku. My name's Yuyun Choiriah.

Anyway, So many things to learn before I can be real writer yang karyanya bisa dinikmati masyarakat luas. Thank u 4 ur support, mbak Ira.

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger luvyuyun said...

yang lama trouble... jadi isinya aku pindahin ke adrress yg baru
Please visit my new address luvyuyun81.blogspot.com

Keep contact ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home